KERING EYEWEAR Sales Support Specialist DACH
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Munich - Germany
Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion for the DACH markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence.
Ensuring compliance with sales business policies.
How you will contribute
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims
- Showing active participation in both organisational preparation and execution by supporting with the facilitation of Sales events such as Buying Days Collection presentations, Logistics of customer’s onsite training and customer’s visits, etc.
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
Who you are
- University Degree
- +2 years’ experience in a B2B or B2C customer service environment
- German Speaker. Advanced level of English. French language skills will be considered as a plus
- Fashion industry background
- Proven customer facing experience
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
- Experience with SAP implementation of advantage
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time