KERING EYEWEAR Visual Merchandising Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
LIMENA - Italy
We are currently seeking an Intern as part of our Visual Merchandising team in our HQ in Padova.
How you will contribute
- Liaising with the buying team for the PR/PO online requests, tracking the status
- Liaising with the external suppliers to monitor the availability of the POP materials in production and ordered
- Managing the detailed info for each POP material, monitoring the efficient implementation in terms of timing and quality carried out by the suppliers
- Trade Marketing TR EMEA Manager in cost accounting activities.
- Rolling out the info and the pictures POP for the Sales Force
- Supporting the VM team in the daily activities of visibility projets.
Who you are
- A university fresh graduate
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- With advanced expertise in Excel
- An English and Italian fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time