KERING Global Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Global Diversity & Inclusion Manager to work closely with our Chief Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Officer based in Paris. You will have proven training and/or experience in HR, particularly supporting diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives, and a demonstrated track record of project management.
You will support create, manage and implement diversity and inclusion strategies and programs for the Kering Group and its brands to build a culture of inclusion and ensure the long-term sustainability of D&I efforts. You will be a champion for D&I and build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. This newly created role is based in Paris and reports to the Chief Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Officer.
How you will contribute
- Support the Chief Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Officer developing and implementing corporate diversity and inclusion strategies, including recruitment, performance management, talent development, employee engagement and retention
- Drive diversity programs in partnership with the corporate and brand teams and various stakeholders across HR
- Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to stakeholders to develop strategic actions to attract/develop/retain diverse talent by analyzing and presenting talent demographics, monitoring data trends and developing diversity initiatives
- Benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity and inclusion topics, and define, monitor and report KPIs related to global measurement of D&I progress
- Partner with communications to regularly communicate internal, external diversity & inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Develop, manage, and integrate the organisation's Employee Resource Groups and assist in the day-to-day management of the Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support corporate diversity and inclusion projects, including programs based in France
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years’ experience, ideally in HR. Change management experience is a plus
- Proven progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading diversity and inclusion initiatives and programs
- Have a committed, passionate and proactive approach to D&I and own personal development in this area
- Demonstrated ability building strong relationships, engaging and influencing effectively with all levels of the organization, working with geographically and culturally diverse range of organizations, employees and stakeholders
- Best-in-class project management skills with proven abilities multi-tasking and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You will also possess strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy, building and maintaining positive relationships internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in facilitation/presentation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to roll up sleeves in pursuit of a shared vision and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bilingual or fluent in French & English
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering Group HR team based in Paris and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time