KERING HR Operations Administrator
Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are looking for an HR Operations Administrator to join the HR Shared Services (HRSS) team based in London.
As a core member of the Kering HRSS team, this role supports the UK employees of the Kering Group across a defined range of HR processes and activities. Working collaboratively with a team of HR Operations Administrators, you will ensure the effective implementation and alignment of people related services to the Houses.
How you will contribute
- Deliver as a team, a robust and efficient HR administration service covering core HR lifecycle processes through the ticketing service, Kering Connect
- First point of contact for day-to-day operational HR queries received from employees (and Managers) in Kering Connect
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data in Workday and employee files
- End-to-end new starter and leaver administration, including but not limited to the preparation of employment contracts, employment change letters, leaver letters etc
- Coordinate with Payroll each month, providing timely and accurate employee data
- HR project support when required
- Promoting events and initiatives on the Kering engagement and communication platform, Workplace
- Other ad-hoc HR administrative support and reporting activities
Who you are
- Knowledge of HR processes and practices, obtained from previous experience in HR administration or HR assistant roles
- Knowledge of HR information systems including Workday
- Strong attention to detail and very well organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, operate under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proactive and curious - ability to identify improvements in processes or activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (English)
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering HR community and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom