KERING HR Operations Assistant (Fixed Term Contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cadempino - Switzerland
Reporting to the local Head of HR Shared Services, this role will support in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to the brands. Working closely with the HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Provide full transactional and administrative services for all new starters, including on-boarding, ensuring data quality and accuracy in our internal HR system (Workday); drafting and sending new starter paperwork and contracts of employment, creating personnel files and ensuring all new starter data is correct and accurate
- Support on the monthly payroll preparation and coordination with our external payroll provider
- Processing the accurate completion of all contractual changes, including drafting relevant paperwork and liaising with the HR Business Partners for approval
- Complete the full leaver process paperwork
- Review the administrative processes and ensuring alignment with other HR teams (payroll and recruitment) and identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement on a continuous basis
- Coordinate and support with regular audits on the HR system, internal drive and employee files, ensuring compliance with employment legislation
- Be in charge of completing right to work checks for all new starter’s and for reviewing all expiring right to work information on a monthly basis, escalating issues to the HR Business Partner when appropriate. Ensures right to work information is accurately recorded online and compliant
- Complete reference letters for individuals, based on employment requirements
- Complete personnel filing and archiving when required
Who you are
- A Bachelor graduate with at least 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Able to use the full MS Office package
- A professional with strong ability to build trusted and credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- An excellent communicator, able to translate information in a pragmatic and articulate way
- An extremely organised person with a methodical and detailed orientated approach
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English. Ability to speak Italian would be advantageous
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time