KERING OPERATIONS Globe Transformation Program Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities and gain experience while supporting the Globe Program team.
How you will contribute
- Support analysis cross-brand and prepare related reports
- Prepare support for presentations
- Help in the organization and execution of meetings
- Support on weekly status update meetings (documents preparation, minutes drafting and action plan follow up)
Who you are
- A graduate or soon to be graduate in Economics, Business Management, Engineering or related areas
- Studies and/or project work in Supply Chan and Logistics would be a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (French would be a plus)
- Organized and detail focused individual
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Team work oriented
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time