KERING OPERATIONS Non Merchandise Purchasing Demand & Ops Specialist (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cadempino - Switzerland
Analyze and ensure timely and accurate delivery of Non Merchandising materials to stores, managing the relationship with suppliers in coordination with all brands.
How you will contribute
- Ensure the regularity, quality and timing of actions required to manage non merchandising orders from collection through to delivery using the organization’s internal mainframe systems
- Review customer orders, production capacities and work with brands to determine appropriate quantities and priorities of production to be scheduled
- Analyze non merchandising flow status considering excess stock and/or slow-moving items, working on reports and forecasting to guarantee appropriate stock level and distribution
- Handle day to day vendor relationships
- Manage relationship with product teams in charge of sending technical information regarding products for the management of master data and building catalogues
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
- Issue PO’s and monitor suppliers’ performance in order to coordinate production and delivery timing
Who you are
- An Economics’ graduate
- Mastery of English and Italian; French language knowledge would be a plus
- A person with advanced computer skills, including strong knowledge of Windows platform, Excel is a must knowledge of AS400 will be considered as a plus.
- An individual able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Someone with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and flexible individual, able to handle large volumes of work independently and in team
- An individual with good interpersonal and communication skills, who can work in a team
- A proactive, detail-oriented person able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team within a global luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps each employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time