KERING OPERATIONS Supply Chain and Logistics Graduate Program
NOVARA - Italy
You will join our exclusive two-year Graduate Program in Supply Chain and Logistics management, the Kering Horizon Program.
Based in Italy with possible international opportunities, you will rotate across four key areas of Supply Chain and Logistics.
At the end of your assignment, you will be ready to take on a relevant role in the organization and continue your career path within the Group.
During the program, you will take part in training, business activities and dedicated development opportunities, guided by a member of our senior management who will be assigned to you as a mentor.
You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the leadership team and other Graduate Program members on a dedicated project aimed at developing and implementing innovative ideas for logistics.
You will also gain insights into the rich heritage and creative flair of our Houses and take advantage of our diverse and international working environment.
You will have the opportunity to join a Group where the working style is to empower employees, to nurture talent and to develop people’s full potential. We take care of our employees with inclusive HR policies that promote a healthy work-life balance, and care for our planet by taking steps to reduce our environmental footprint with innovative tools, new practices, original methodologies and stringent standards.
We’re looking for the brightest minds and most fearless spirits to push boundaries, question convention and redefine what Luxury means in today’s world. We give our employees the tools to flourish and bring our bold vision to life providing rewarding opportunities for continuous professional growth, personal development and international mobility.
The recruiting process
- Online application, including a short questionnaire
- Individual digital test assessment, to assess your logic, reasoning and verbal abilities
- Group assessment, for deeper insights on your competencies, behaviors and potential
- Individual interview, to find out more on how your aspirations match with our ambitions
Who you are
- You are a graduate in Engineering studies; previous intern experience in Supply Chain and Logistics is a plus
- You are keen on starting a career in Supply Chain and Logistics
- You value and foster a respectful working environment where everyone is free to be their true selves
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills, and can communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- You are passionate about working in a team to achieve shared goals and drive performance
- You are data driven and have strong analytical skills
- You are organized, driven, hard-working, results-oriented and strive for excellence at all times
- You are proactive and approach a challenge with creativity and tenacity
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian and French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact at a time of extraordinary growth and be part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time