KERING TECHNOLOGIES Allocation and Replenishment Tech Lead
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the Supply Chain and Warehouse domain and will be responsible for design and implementation for Allocation and Replenishment applications.
How you will contribute?
· Identify business needs, problems and opportunities and design systems functionalities, in partnership with the business process owners
· Create functional specifications for data conversion and migration and interfaces
· Translate and formalize gathered needs into requirements for new features and enhancements and to design, estimate, schedule and realize coordinating the development team, according to an agile methodology and approach
· Work with programmers to assure compliance to program specifications and SW quality
· Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality
· Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensure system governance is maintained
· Develop training material for end-users
· Build and maintaining effective working relationships with key business and IT stakeholders
Who you are?
· An individual with 5+ years of experience on Supply Chain and planning tools implementation (in particular on custom solutions) in a similar position, preferably in an international context and in the luxury fashion retail
· Able to work with minimal supervision, with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
· Team player, collaborative with a remarkable client first attitude
· Concrete, rational and able to work with tight deadlines
· Highly skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite, hands-on experience in data visualization and BI tools.
· You have a trusted technical background on DBMS (PL/SQL on Oracle in particular), Visual Studio (c#), project management tools (Jira in particular) and code repository and versioning (Gitlab in particular)
· Experienced with SAP FMS Logistic modules (as a plu)
· Proficient in written and oral communications and fluent in English (ability to translate IT-terminology into Business oriented terminology)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time