KERING TECHNOLOGIES POS Business Solution Lead
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a POS Business Solution Lead who will report to the Functional Integration Manager and will be part of our team based in Milan
You will be part of the WW program to change the POS system of the over 1300 stores of its luxury fashion brands. In such context we are looking for an BIZ Product Stream Lead, role directly reporting to the Program Manager, to lead the design of the new POS solution.
How you will contribute
- Define business requirements and design new POS processes, representing all brands/entities;
- Define of the user stories, the creation of the product backlog and is responsible of its prioritization to ensure the project objectives;
- You will be in charge of the validation of solution/process compliance with requirements;
- Collaborate on daily basis with the IT POS Solution Lead and the IT POS Product Owners, to ensure the business requirements are fitted in the best possible way based on the existing POS solution technical capabilities;
- Communicate with the different Business and Brand resources involved in the product design and test:
- Be responsible for the solution design, testing and good quality of deliverables in accordance with IT POS Solution Lead, POS Product Owners and System Integrator
- Be responsible to identify eventual risk/issues on product delivery milestones/quality and to report them to the Program Manager
- Support the adoption of the New POS solution by providing his knowledge and expertise as defined in the New POS adoption strategy;
Who you are
- Experienced in Agile product development and management
- Knowledgeable about POS solution
- Autonomous and proactive
- Good team player able to communicate with business, tech, and partners (developers, integrator...)
- Someone who strives for quality in all work aspects, detail-oriented and well organized
- Fluent in English & Italian, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time