KERING TECHNOLOGIES SAP Supply Chain Management Coordinator
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to the applications used across Kering’s luxury brands. You will lead and support the delivering of the global ERP implementation at Kering, for all the SAP Supply Chain processes, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams.
How you will contribute
- Reviewing and understanding strategic business guidelines, processes and detailed functional requirements defined by BPOs in the Supply Chain Space
- Acting as unique SPOC for the Business Kering process owners and Houses under the SAP SCM Manager’s guidance
- Working closely with SAP SCM sub domains to ensure the integrity and consistency of the SCM E2E processes
- Ensuring that change requests on SAP SCM are delivered in line with the business standards in terms of development and testing
- Ensuring continuous connection and management of vendors and system integrators for SAP SCM Domain (supporting and partnering procurement for contract negotiations)
- Acting as primary escalation point for Prio1 incidents impacting business continuity or quality of services (identifying and reporting risks and mitigation actions) and building strongly team up with SAP SCM CoE support team (Application Services Application)
- Participating to SCM Core Model and localization design workshops and ensures the delivery of functional & technical solutions supporting and translating correctly business needs, business processes convergence, IT simplicity and optimizing SAP Standard solution
- Reporting to the SAP Supply Chain & Distribution Manager and work close to him in defining project prioritization and full adherence with SCM Roadmap and Strategy
- Providing punctual and regular status updates to the Ker tech PMO about project progress, risks and milestone achievement
- Deal with Ker tech governance bodies for gate preparation and support the preparation of financial budgeting in case of new demand on SAP SCM area
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of expertise on SAP ERP (preferably FMS, Retail, S/4 Hana) in sales and distribution modules implementation within the fashion industry
- Knowledgeable about fashion/retail fields
- Used to manage internal and external resources and to lead both physical and virtual teams
- Experienced in full lifecycle implementations of SAP ERP, managing onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI)
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- You have strong organizational skills
- An effective communicator with good oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- A graduate in computer science or management information systems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; basic knowledge of Italian is a must given the importance of our sites in Italy in our global supply chain. French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time