MCQ RTW Jersey Product Developer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a RTW Jersey Product Developer to join our growing MCQ London team.
This role will be supporting the RTW Product Development Manager with a focus on jersey styles, working as part of the wider Development team. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join the MCQ brand at a time of growth with exposure across the business to Designers, Developers, Technical and production.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with design team to drive process from sketch to finished product
- Work closely with merchandising and supply chain to develop styles to cost and margin targets
- Jersey experience, good working knowledge of fit and construction techniques.
- In depth knowledge of print and embellishment techniques for apparel
- Launch ongoing developments and research, innovate and bring solutions to the table
- Create tech packs and overviews processing information from design
- Measure all garments before fit and track in system
- Shipping samples, codifying fabrics and styles, administrative duties
- Support team manager with data management in PLM system
- Will require some travel
Your skills and experience
- Jersey brand experience at a Designer/Contemporary brand level
- Experience in a mid-large brand, working on both finished product and make product
- Able to manage a high quantity of SKU’s while still knowing each product in depth
- Interest in Sustainability
- Ad-hoc and special projects experience
- Used to fast paced, dynamic way of working
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom