POMELLATO Indirect Procurement Intern
Pomellato - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Indirect Procurement Intern who will join the Pomellato and Dodo Indirect Purchasing Team. She/he will have have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and understand a set of procurement processes and methodologies.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Indirect Procurement Manager, the intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the team in operational and administrative aspects of Procurement projects;
- Participate in Procurement system daily activities
- Take part in process improvement initiatives
- Carry out reports for supplier contracts, spend analysis and/or control activities;
- Support with the implementation of the new P2P system;
- Build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders in Italy and Europe
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Business/Supply Chain disciplines or other Procurement related subjects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong business acumen and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude; team-work oriented
- Excellent knowledge of Office programs (mainly Excel and Power Point)
- Fluent in Italian and English; knowledge of French is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with an unconventional brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Pomellato and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Pomellato is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time