Gucci - Temporary
Zurich - Switzerland
- Secure and supervise the perfect set-up of the store
- Supervise inventories, secure supplies, advise on product range improvements, promote and supervise local promotional activities.
- Secure, with the other team’s members, the implementation of Gucci selling procedures and selling ceremony.
- Secure the respect of the general and security regulations by Gucci and by the Dept. Store.
- Guide team’s members through motivation, coaching and numerical KPIs.
- Manage working hours scheme according to special local needs and possible team members’ absences
- Implement CRM and local promotional activities
- Keep excellent relations with Dept. Store representatives and employees of the Dept. Store
- Keep track of KPIs and regularly report to HQ
- Minimum of 7 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
- Part time