KERING World Wide Ecommerce Transport Analyst (Fixed Term)
Kering - Agency
NOVARA - Italy
You will collaborate to meet ecommerce business needs supporting the definition of transportation scenarios, their continuous improvement and the constant monitoring of transport network performance.
How you will contribute
- Support the WW ecommerce Transport Manager in creating and modeling transportation scenarios, contributing to develop logistics transport models benchmarking the market for the purpose of continuous service improvement, to evaluate transportation scenarios, solutions and operational requirements, and to propose changes to the transport network and analyze their impact
- Support the commercial interaction and contractual relationship with transport suppliers
- Interact with Operations, providing support on service level issues reported through a dedicated action log
- Assist the WW ecommerce Transport Manager in assessing the impact of strategic business decisions on transport within the Group transportation network
- Support the implementation of transport changes
- Identify sources and collect data on transportation, e.g. flow volumes and costs
- Monitor transport and logistics costs by checking invoices, managing any contradictory that does not require escalation
- Support the WW Ecommerce Transport Manager in collecting the sustainability data from the carriers and their reporting in collaboration with Sustainability Department
- Support ad hoc analysis, assessment and presentations
Who you are
- Experienced in distribution logistics of multinational companies or with operators in the shipping/courier sector, ecom forwarder logistic transport context preferred
- You have a relevant experience in transport analysis and modeling
- You got a relevant bachelor's degree and/or educational background
- You have worked in an international context
- Fluent in English
- You have proven analytical capabilities
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Power BI
- Experienced in Transport Management Systems
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solver and team player
- Someone with a sense of humor, willing to have fun while at work
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time