SAINT LAURENT Area Manager, Central China
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an Area Manager, Central China who will report to Retail Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will lead the five store teams to achieve retail performance KPIs, improve customer relations and enhance the quality of store operations to better support business.
- Monitor daily store performance and complete sales reporting to the Retail Manager
- Provide regular reports to Retail Manager with the store performance
- Pay close attention to market trends and report to the Retail Manager timely
- Attract, hire, develop, inspire and retain top talent to achieve company set store goals.
- Develop both short-term and long-term sales objectives for stores and partner with Retail Manager to ensure stores keep on target.
- Work in partnership with the Retail Manager to maximize sales potential by coaching employee behaviors.
- Hold Store Directors accountable to achieving sales, inventory and KPI goals.
- Set goals and manage to expectations through clear communication of sales; operational procedures; performance standards; dress code and all other company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good cooperative relationship with other function department (VM, Merchandising, etc.) in the company, as well as different landlords
- Motivate and coach the team to achieve ambitious results
- Work in partnership with the Retail Manager to create consistency amongst stores to align best practices and operational efficiency.
- Report to the Retail Manager on process and issues
- Conduct CRM actions
- Ensure that customer service excellence
- Work with the Retail Manager and PR dept. to organize CRM event
- Education background: Min Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership & lateral management skills
- Solid understanding of sales, marketing
- CRM management
- Sales strategies planning to achieve KPI target
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal/management skills
- Operation management
- Familiar with SQL / Python is a plus
- Rigorous and strong organizational and analytics skills
- Strong business sense and data sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and strategic thinker that can leverage data to deliver business insights
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China