SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service.
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships.
- Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment
- Highlight the house differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keep up to date with market trends and competitors
- Possess the ability to work well in a team and the willingness to support and assist your colleagues
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Maintain organisation, grooming and appearance standards, whilst respecting guidelines.
- Actively support management with in store processes to ensure compliance and standards.
- Contribute and support with the back of house operations and processes, e.g. stock control and inventories.
- Experience in luxury goods or retail.
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
- Adaptability, Natural Curiosity, Authenticity
- Open-minded and/or creativity driven
- Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- A willingness to learn and improve
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Middle East
- United Arab Emirates