ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Operations Executive
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Alexander McQueen are recruiting a new role for the Retail Operation team based in China;
The successful candidate need to meet with business requirements, while being sensitive to the specifics of a top tier luxury house.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Store Opening, Closing and Renovation
• JDA system set up, package, uniform checking and ordering, phone line applying, new staff code applying, device ordering, site schedule follow up.
• Support handover check with GC, security system & security guard application.
• Support logistics with custom clearance, product receiving, stock counting and discrepancy check.
• Assist the preparation of operation training to new onboarding staff.
• Assist to prepare documents and company licenses requested by landlord. Work out store opening rundown and coordinate with related departments.
• Follow up vendor contract signing, arrange for stock moving, store equipment’s moving, assist with fire inspection documents preparing.
II. Retail Reports:
• Responsible for daily sales progress report; competitor sales report; monthly KPI report; regional call meeting report; new store opening feasibility study PPT & Design brief excel; store dashboard for CEO market visit.
• Other reports and PPT preparation that meets different purpose.
III. Events & Project Support
• Assist the operation preparation & organization for company event, such as Shanghai fashion show, Shanghai unlocking story exhibition, store anniversary, Kering aftersales service system and repair center rollout.
IV. Store Operation
• Responsible for store maintenance, such as spots checking, communicating with vendors, quotation bidding, execution supervise, results check and feedback.
• Store visit and setting up retail operation standards.
• Packaging stock level check, supervise, plan and order for all stores.
• Uniform order, check, plan for new/old employee.
• Store stationary and drinks (drink service) order, and supervise the consumption.
• Stock inventory control and apply write in/off: including store and office uniform.
• Assist to family sales preparation.
• Work as store coordinate with logistic, responsible for duty payment and related documents preparation.
• New employee adding/deleting to system and system adjustment (X-store account, Luce account).
• Store equipment maintain, provide data, picture to HQ.
• Assist to new system training, catch up with MIS team.
V. Vendor & Payment Management:
• Store related vendor control and contacts checking and applying payments, such as Vendor master file maintenance, quotation bidding, contracts checking and renewal follow up, vendor communicating, payment application.
• Existing stores petty cash payment check and approval, such as stores petty cash application check: including store cleaning, alteration, stationary, OT meal and taxi, delivery fee ect.
VI. Aftersales & Defective Management
• QA control coordinate between QA dept, Warehouse and stores.
• Defective products follow up.
• Aftersales: customer service, provide solution and coordination.
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in retail industry; luxury is a plus.
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Excel, PPT.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively.
• Thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment.
• Energetic, open, and forthcoming attitude.
• Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently.
• Commitment, passion and drive, hands on.
• Good communicator, proficiency in English.
• Bachelor Degree at least.
- Full time
- Mainland China