BALENCIAGA Assistant Project Manager
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for effective planning, execution and construction of luxury stores from inception to completion, while ensuring consistency with overall image and standards of the Balenciaga brand in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
Represent on the project team and ensure that all are running within program, budget and design standard.
How you will contribute
- Manage pop-up projects and Support New store opening, relocation, refurbishment
- Assistance with construction quality control and construction site supervision
- Assistance with Budget estimation, control and submission
- Assistance with Supervision of procurement importing material
- Supervision of construction drawing
- Inventory and management of store furniture in storage
- Support on maintenance issues and data analysis on the maintenance system
- Close communication with related departments and vendors
- Assistance with planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive store development projects and A&A works in Korea
- Executing design concept from HQ design team and coordinating with local team
- Managing tendering, bidding, award and execution process of projects and maintaining project documentation
- Managing all aspects of site development, construction activities following project approvals and coordinating works including phasing, logistics and store opening with relevant parties
- Maintaining accurate progress, quality, schedule and budgetary control of project
- Liaising and collaborating with government authorities, landlords, consultants, contractors as well as internal departments to ensure smooth project completion and in accordance with the Corporate store layout design standard
- Planning and follow-up on Store concept maintenance work for all stores and office
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies, Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years proven project management experience preferably gained in retail and/or shopping mall environment. Prior experience in commercial fit out/decoration project design is advantageous
- Creative, good in details and with good problem solving and strong project management skills
- Resourceful and possess good communication skills, good command of English
- EXCEL, AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of