BALENCIAGA Retail Operation Officer (Shanghai Garden Square)
Balenciaga - Contractor
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
Business & Reports
- Assist to improve the store’s commercial performances through different sales analysis and productivity reports, including, daily/monthly analysis report, etc.
- Participate and administrate expenses forecast and operational tasks.
- Administrate various systems to generate reports and analysis. (Xstore, JDA, RTSM)
- Assist to generate and review SOP to ensure the business needs are met.
- Perform local adaption of HQ guideline.
- Coordinate the BOH and stock management, by communicating with logistics on stock delivery control, and acting as a link with store and inventory team to arrange stock take matters.
- Participate in vendor management, to ensure the cleaning / security / stationary vendors offer consistent high standard service and meet the business needs.
- Coordinate and handle the store maintenance requests raised by stores. Review quotations of all work and ensure store’s request is covered in cost effective manner.
- Provide administrative support to stores or based on operational requests
- New store openings and store closures support
- Arrange and coordinate retail meetings
- Follow up the project initiated by HQ
Internal & External Relations
- Coordinating with area managers to support documental communications between stores and landlords
- Work closely with internal departments and communicate with external vendors to ensure all operations and administration fulfilled within deadlines and requirements met.
Who you are
- Degree and above in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year relevant retail operation or office administration , related industry or luxury brand experience are preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, previous exposure in JDA is a plus
- A good team player with excellent analytical, presentation and communication skill
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China