BALENCIAGA Senior Communication Officer
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Build and maintain good relationship with press and handle daily shooting request.
- Manage press samples, to ensure all samples are well utilized for editorial and advertorial shoot to maximize PR coverage and align with business needs.
- Support in all kinds of PR events and press moment, including but not limited to seasonal press preview, store tours, pop-up opening, new store opening, etc.
- Update and maintain press database.
- In line with regional, to adapt global communication messages to local audiences.
- Develop and execute integrated communication plan for major campaigns.
- Translate all PR and digital assets.
- Assist in Celebrities and KOLs content creation for e-PR amplification.
- Support retail marketing needs, including but not limited to shopping mall social posts and mall OOH planning.
- Liaise with agencies on PR support and reporting.
- Team administrative support.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines, oversea experience is a plus.
- Prior proven experience in public relations, media communication and PR agency, or luxury retail environment.
- Extensive network with different types of PR
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Be a true team player with communication skill to co-ordinate with Communication team in other region.
- Proactive and pleasant with excellent communication skills
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China