BOUCHERON Sales Assistant Manager
Boucheron - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Analysis sales both retail and duty free by weekly for monitoring / by monthly
- Retail Excellence execution
- Store Maintenance - Communication between store and vendor (APAC, if required)
- New boutique opening support
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs
- CRM campaign execution - Mailer, Gifting (each 3-4 time in a year)
- In-store event support
- Maintain each store's VMD upon guideline and report to APAC by monthly
- Manage VMD tools [order, allocate, replace] cooperating with HQ and external warehouse
- Execution seasonal campaign (year end, etc.)
- New opening support
Who you are
- A University graduate who has interested in Luxury brand or Retail industry in retail market sector.
- Over 7 years in relevant experience (Retail or MD experience in Global brand is preferred)
- Strong sensibility to luxury world and its values.
- Jewelry and watch appreciation and knowledge or interesting
- Structured and synthetic.
- Client and retail oriented.
- Be able to inspire and motivate.
- Be professional, ethical and persuasive.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS soft office program, Excel and Power Point and MS word.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of