BOUCHERON Sales Supervisor
Boucheron - Regular
Directly reporting to the Boutique Manager, this person will have a mission to perform as the brand ambassador, to promote brand image and provide in-depth product knowledge and high standard of customer service to customers.
How you will contribute
- Act as a brand ambassador and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the Maison history, current product collections, trends and market activities
- Collaborates with Boutiques’ Manager to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established Key Performances Indicators
- To reach the monthly and yearly sales turnover through daily walk-in & our customer database, ensure proper customer follow up actions
- Ensures that Sales Assistants carry out their assigned duties on a daily basis
- Sets the example by demonstrating personal customer service and selling skills
- CRM development (Strategy & Practice)
- Maintains a perfect appearance of the Boutique environment, back office and display tools
- Market intelligence (Regular Competitors Updates)
- To participate in merchandising feedback at boutique to increase the brand exposure & customer attraction
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of retail frontline experience, experienced from luxury jewelry and watches industry will be an advantage
- Passionate in luxury jewelry, positive and mature mindset
- Ability to adapt to changing and target-oriented environment
- A good team player with good communication skills, customer service mindset and the ability to build and maintain customers relationships
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferable
Why work with us?
Boucheron is part of the Kering Group, this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time