GUCCI Campaign Management & Client Insights Manager
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Campaign Management & Client Insights Manager is a pivotal position within Gucci, accountable for campaign management and client insight focusing to elevate the customer experience in Client Engagement team.
Reporting to the Campaign Management & Client Insights Sr Manager, she/he will be responsible for client insight based on the client database and campaigns, all the analysis and reports of clients from all channels to as to define the business opportunity.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Drive strategy utilizing client database with Campaign Management & Client Insights Senior Manager to manage Japan client database & insights roadmap.
2. Define the reporting scope & framework and communicate with the team to lead for all tracking reports routine or ad-hoc delivery with high quality and timely manner.
3. Closely track and analyze the campaigns and share with stakeholders to define the opportunities with business relevancy.
4. Support by data insight to optimize the campaign communication journey and content.
5. Plan and promote customer journeys, preparing detailed brief packages to the HQ team and coordinating actions at specific steps in the journey.
6. Manage digital (e-cards, templates) and physical (catalogs) tools; keep track of schedule and process in coordination with key stakeholders and thoroughly track the activities aiming to drive performance excellence.
7. Ensure the quality of the all the data tracking systems and platforms in Japan in cooperating with Gucci global data & insight team and Kering MIS.
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies - basics
1. 5-6 years experiences of managing client database and CRM strategy
2. Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal (Native Japanese and Business English)
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Familiar with big database and MS Office software
5. Expert in providing insights and consultancy
6. Luxury and/or fashion experience, a plus
7. Retail experience, a plus
8. Resilient, agile, self-starter and open-minded
- Full time