KERING Assistant Operations & Infrastructure Manager, China
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Manage to deliver solutions in Systems, Network, Security, Workplace and Collaboration for CHINA
- Coordinate with Global/Regional teams, external vendors and key stakeholders to roll out Global/Regional/Local IT infrastructure projects
- Provide Level 2 support on systems, network and security areas to Kering Technologies teams and brands business units
- Manage lifecycle of IT server and network related assets (for hardware and software, from acquisition to disposal)
- Manage O&I CHINA team, in providing comprehensive, coordinated and integrated service to business users
- Responsible to plan, propose, track and maintain O&I budget for CHINA, ensure procurements are undertaken in accordance with the corporate procedure and policies
- Adopt and support IT Security policies and standards, ensuring that appropriate procedures are put in place to safeguard corporate data
- Regular communications with business stakeholders to present project deliverable, operations KPI, understand business needs and implement improvement plan.
- Regular visit to stores and offices in the region to ensure infrastructure are working properly, gathering user feedback and provide quick fixes and long term improvement if needed.
- Work on cloud architecture design and cloud architecture solutions to meet the strategic needs of the Brands in CHINA
- Perform hands-on configuration, adaption process and develop well-informed Cloud strategy, infrastructure management and maintenance process with IT Project Management Team
- Respond to IT infrastructure technical and security local regulatory compliance in a professional and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of network technologies MPLS, VPN, Wifi and VoIP with tracked record to manage large scale of WAN services
- Good understanding of datacenter domains on Servers, storage, Operation systems, virtualization, backup and security
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and good understanding of IaaS and SaaS
- Good knowledge of workplace and office automation management, hands-on experience on supporting directory services and collaborative tools.
- Effective team management and supervisory skills, able to take leadership and driving for team deliverables
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with good sense of customer service, able to deliver effective presentation and communicate to stakeholders.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills, including analytical, critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Able to manage complex projects with effective budget, resource, time and vendor management
- Must be well organized and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours, some travel is required
- Hands on experience and knowledge with popular clouds like Alicloud and AWS China is highly beneficial
- Hands on experience and knowledge on China infrastructure and security policy
Who you are
- 12+ years relevant working experience with enterprise systems, network and security, preferably in retail.
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT related field, Master’s degree would be preferred
- Professional Certificates in MCSE and CCNP are required, candidate with CISSP, ITIL, PMP/PRINCE2 certificates is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China