KERING Construction Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Construction Project Manager
Within the Construction team into the Integration & Coordination department of the KERING group, you will be under the supervision of the Head of Construction & Facility APAC supporting and ensuring the control and follow-up of all construction projects in APAC.
As such, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Control and take ownership for all aspects of project from inception to completion
- Collect and summaries the needs in term of space planning or fit out definition for Corporate or Brand projects
- Prepare technical programs and integrate Design deadlines in the general plan
- Steer and plan the achievement of construction projects, ensuring that original design and planning intent is implemented
- Prepare technical and contractual documents and finalize tenders to select Architect teams, Contractors and Suppliers for Work execution, based on standard contract and procedure;
- Advise on the whole decision making-process with regards to the acceptance or refusal of the subcontractors and suggest alternatives
- Coordinate external service providers to achieve high quality standards and cost efficiency in the time allowed
- Manage and report costs and deadlines of all phases of project
- Oversee and/or Direct Retail Store construction project supporting Brand Store Planning
- Operate audit on site to verify works compliance to standard and requirements
- Meeting animation and coordination
- Deliver and control all contractual and administrative aspects of construction process: purchase orders, contract management, invoice tracking and approval
- Use of the Microsoft Business Intelligence reporting tool for the follow-up of projects and cost control
- Verify and archive the project certification and as built to keep updated database of Construction projects
- Implement new local procedures when it is necessary
- Autonomy in the project management of any technical issue, conformity and replacement of equipment
Behavioral and organizational requirements:
- Responsible to conduct the operations assuring a constant feedback on the physical and financial status of the works.
- Autonomy in the conduct of several simultaneous projects in several countries
- Management of the relations with a plurality of functions and consultants, including C-level internal stakeholders
- Rigor and respect for deadlines
- Knowledgeable and rigorous on regulations applicable to Construction and Safety
- Reactivity, loyalty, confidentiality and discretion
- Sense of the organization, good interpersonal skills and team-working attitude
- Capacity to manage several complex projects and their participants simultaneously
Study and experience:
- Engineering or architectural degree
- Knowledge of the various regulations applicable to operations of works (inspection, diagnoses, safety,..)
- Operational and autonomous knowledge of CAD drawing (Autocad good level and 3-D tools is a plus) and Office tools
7+ years of acquired experience on Retail Store Construction / Real estate project management, reporting and follow-up.
Ability to understand client’s needs and constraints and transcribe them into a complete construction project.
Autonomy in the conduct of projects of diverse technicity and nature (refurbishments, renovation, conformity update ..) as well as on the decision-making process and ability to manage simultaneously various complicated projects.
Tender management experience including the delivery of all administrative, financial and technical procedure and documentation.
Operational proficiency with MS Office and CAD software (2D, and 3D is a plus).
Excellent oral and written communication skills:
Fluent in Korean and English.
Good organization skills, teamwork, responsiveness and confidentiality
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of