KERING Indirect Procurement Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
- To work in a multinational luxury retail group, the Intern will gain exposure from various projects in different countries across APAC.
How you will contribute
- Perform detailed analysis of spend and other data to identify savings, and explore efficiency opportunities
- Assist with the development of dashboards, reports and key conclusions from the analysis; Support the development of communications for internal and external audiences
- Perform Supplier due-diligence checking and record keeping
- Contract and documentation management
- Build and maintain regular project performance report (quantitative and qualitative outcomes)
- Provide administrative support on procurement tools
Who you are
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Basic understanding of fundamental business processes and procurement function
- Creative thinking and problem solving will also assist in success within the position
- Advanced software skills (Excel, PowerBI, Powerpoint, and others for communication materials)
- Fluent in English and Chinese (both speak, read and write), a third language in French or Japanese is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong SAR