KERING Master Data Supervisor
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking Master Data Supervisor who will report to the Regional R2R & Internal Control Manager as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
- Assist the process improvement manager on end-to-end process for master data management for FSSC and work with other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline Master data Management processes.
- Key member of finance transformation team and will be responsible for various SAP and non-SAP master data objects such as Supplier, Customer, Financials (KCOA, CC, PC), Stores, etc. and ensure data synchronization with other tools (Store DB, Tririga, Esker, Concur, WorkDay, BlackLine, etc.)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and implement MDM strategies, processes and governance structure with the support of process improvement manager.
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy, relevance, and audit trail of Kering Group Master Data, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance, and production of strategic insight.
- Perform periodic audit of master data to ensure quality of master data and compliance with internal control
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Degree/ diploma in accounting.
- 5 years working experience with initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is preferred with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix,
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline)
- Good knowledge in accounting standards.
- SAP Knowledge is preferred
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Willing to travelling (ad-hoc)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time