KERING Network Engineer
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
The role mainly requires technical knowledge of infrastructure in networking including LAN, WAN and WiFi. This person has to be very collaborative, working closely not only with the IT teams in the region but also with vendors and suppliers, other business units, brands within the group company and the global IT teams in EMEA. Also, as a part of APAC network team, this person sometimes needs to be involved in other countries’ network activities.
Requires open-minded communication capability in English and Korean.
Be responsible for setting up and handling daily administrations of the group network environment, with ad-hoc troubleshooting of large-scale MNC IT network.
To support system and project implementation to meet business requirements.
Responsible for handling the documentation of operation procedures in compliance and audit processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the network manager, to be involved in network activities as a part of IT team servicing all Luxury Group brands in APAC, including Korea.
- Primary responsibility to manage the network (WAN, LAN and Wireless) with regional requirements, working within the Global and Regional guidelines
- Execute any network related projects for Korea
- Responsible for network infrastructure to support store opening, relocation and closure
- Support day-to-day business activities and tier 2 & 3 supports related to the Network Infrastructure
- Manage change requests and change controls
- Perform regular performance analysis and monitoring so as to provide a capacity planning
- Some overseas travel may be required
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill on network (LAN, WAN and WIFI)
- Good knowledge and skill on overall IT infrastructure
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Strong Written and verbal English and Korean skills
- Must be well organized and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills with a service orientated approach
- Must be able to work individually as well as with a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, IT or related field or equivalent in education and experience
- 3+ years’ solid telecom and network experience
- Hands on experience on L2/3 switch and access point
- Experience in Network Monitoring System
- Worked in a medium to large MNC
- Familiar with business operations in the retail industry
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of