KERING Regional Head of Omni Channel & Client Services for APAC
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
As part of digital development, Kering is recruiting his/her Regional Head of Omni channel & Client Services. Reporting into the Omni-channel Client Relation Director of Kering Group, this is an exciting opportunity to rethink the customer experience and drive performance through a clear vision and operational excellence.
Within the Kering Group, the Regional Head of Omni channel & Client Services will manage directly a team in charge of the Client Service in Japan and will have in charge the supervision of our partner in Singapore.
- Lead change management and drive the roll out of project portfolio for Retail / Digital / Client Services in liaison with the HQ and the Brands.
- Lead the regional implementation of the roadmap for customer experience in coordination with other departments (IS&T, retail, HQ, CRM…) anticipating development needs and timing across departments and external partners.
- Set-up appropriate governance with the brands and with any partner to ensure that business objectives, budget and planning commitments are achieve.
- Animate the regional Client services community in APAC and identify opportunities in the market to innovate and establish KERING as a strong player in digital Client services
- Cover all activities provided to customers, with a 360 view, that enhance their perception of Brands’ values and quality of products by acceding to all provided services.
- Co-design with HQs, execute and follow-up with a continuous improvement approach the Omni channel Client Service for the APAC Region.
- Understand the company, the Brands, the regional market and its customers’ needs and develop accordingly the Kering CLICS (Client Centric Services) program in APAC following the corporate model and guidelines.
- This will be accomplished through a robust deployment plan and an ability to translate customer insights and feedback into proposals for continuous improvement and the definition of a set of KPI’S to measure performance.
How you will contribute
He/she will be responsible for all the following streams:
BRAND IMAGE AND MODEL
- Adapt and implement a seamless omnichannel experience ensuring consistency, quality and reactivity for all clients whether in store or web working in collaboration with Kering Group, HQs and key stakeholders at regional level
- Support, maintain and ensure adherence and compliance to Brands policies and procedures
- Improve operation costs by continuous process optimization
- Collaborate with Brands and retail organization on clienteling initiatives to support store performance; in the end, set up a Client engagement program (prospects and Digital exclusives)
ORGANIZATION AND STRUCTURE
- Contribute to set up the Kering Client Service, structures and organizations
- Adapt all processes with an omnichannel approach in collaboration with the Group and all stakeholders
- Assure the connection between the Group, HQs, Brands and any partners
- Assure the alignment with regional Brands departments (HR, Finance, Retail, Client Engagement etc.)
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate the regional Client Service team
- Lead the team with a close supervision, along with the Client Service Manager
- Define quantitative and qualitative goals for the Client Service team with Kering Group
- Manage, follow and challenge the team to ensure a smooth running of the service, an optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs (real time monitoring, ready to help the team and take the overflow) and to provide excellent Customer Experience.
- Implement team development initiatives to develop productivity, brands knowledge and commercial mindset.
QUALITY, CONTROL AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Monitor and benchmark constantly the competition and best practices in the industry at regional level
- Manage and monitor the budget
- Detect, identify and manage potential crisis. Be the escalation point in case of exceptional queries.
- Define communication flows to consolidate client feedback and provide recommendations to all stakeholders, HQs and Group
- Analyse customer paths and set up quick wins to build a seamless 360-customer path
- Share recommendations on Online and Offline improvements
Who you are
This position requires significant Client Relationship skills at senior level, high levels of coordination and influence of multiple internal stakeholders and a significant expertise in Contact Center, retail operation and team and project management.
- Above 15 years’ experience in customer service and retail operations, in house and outsourced contact center management, ideally for a successful digital business
- Dynamism, rigor, client orientation, enterprising mind and agility will be your keys to success
- Professional fluency of English and Cantonese and Mandarin speaker
- Proven leader and manager
- Experience supporting global clientele across multiple channels
- Outstanding skills in team working with multicultural experience (Headquarters – Regions)
- Passionate about Client Satisfaction and able to motivate and face challenging situations
- Digital minded, curious about new habits and client behaviors
- Experience driving change management that instills focus on customer satisfaction by continuously improving services, processes, systems and collaborative capabilities
- Forward thinking, make things happen / business approach. Seek out problems and opportunities for change.
- Approach work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed performance expectations
- Able to think through problem solutions, excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Responsibility for development and execution of budget and timeline deliverables
- Analytical skills with an ability to clearly translate results into actionable insights
- Ability and flexibility to travel in APAC and regularly to Japan, Korea and Hong Kong
- Position based in Singapore.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventureand to actively contribute to the development of the business bybecoming part of a thriving Atelierin a global Luxury Groupthat offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time