KERING Regional Manager, Supply Chain Technology
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
- Kering Technologies is looking for a hands-on techno-functional candidate with some project management abilities to join their Kering APAC Technologies team and coordinating with global Order Management team, working on Manhattan Active Omni tool.
- You will become the order management system manager for the APAC region
- Position is based in Hong Kong or Singapore, in an international context.
- This exciting role will be part of Kering APAC Technologies team and coordinating with global IT Order Management team, mainly based in Europe.
- You will be the regional Order Management System lead for the APAC markets, for 5 luxury brands, supporting local implementation.
- The role will serve as a point of contact on demand management, delivery and solution support.
- The position is key in supporting omnichannel operations and deployments in Japan & APAC.
How you will contribute
- You will become Order Management System lead, with hands-on role on both testing and production set-ups. You will interact on a daily basis with central team to properly address the regional specifics.
- Manage the Order Management System regional configuration.
- Troubleshoot operational and system related incidents and interact with other teams to find solutions
- Partner with central team on global/regional service roadmap, functional design, incident management, strategic vision, and strategic plans for services
- Assist in collection, formalization, qualification and prioritization of business requirements at the regional level. Support convergence of the requirements cross brands and countries.
- Assist HQ in global project delivery. Support QA, UAT, training and rollout activities.
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of solution and an understanding of relevant system integration flows.
- Document and maintain a clear understanding of the business processes at regional level with specificities across brands and countries.
- Collaborate with other teams in the demand and change management processes.
- Act as the escalation point for day-to-day issues to liaise with local support services and central teams for resolution and support process improvement.
- Serve as a preferred resource to deliver local training to IT teams, L1 support and business trainers (train the trainer approach).
- Communicate local requirements & processes (from a Group Perspective) to be incorporated into central omnichannel roadmap
- Support roll out of omnichannel roadmap in APAC, coordinating stakeholders (local brand teams, IT team, operations, customer care, retail team, legal and finance teams) and feeding back to Central Product Management Team
- Responsible for coordinating local testing, training, local project management
- Provide brands with local-specific advice on digital best practice, share knowledge and advice, help manage proof of concepts & pilots
- Support on-going run of omnichannel systems by escalating or resolving issues in APAC
- Provides ongoing support to various stakeholders on new functionalities and change requests;
- Identify and make recommendations for solution tuning and improvements;
Who you are
- A techno-functional lead with project management skills.
- A professional with 10 years’ experience in retail or supply chain or ordering information systems.
- Hands-on, autonomous, with problem solving skills
- Rigorous, organized, committed, transparent (Mandatory)
- Experience working with multiple business and technology stakeholders
- Manage autonomously little projects (e.g. Change Request implementation and Fiscal/Legal requirements);
- Relational skills, team-work oriented and collaborative,
- Multi-cultural experience a plus
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Japanese is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR