KERING Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
Under the direction of the O&I Manager, to be involved in IT activities relating to all aspects of Infrastructure (network, servers, data center, cloud infrastructure, telephony etc.) as a part of Kering Technologies Team servicing all Kering brands.
- Lead China network team to support day-to-day business activities and tier 2 support related to the Infrastructure and Network areas.
- Manage store and office network infrastructure with network service providers.
- Manage the Network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, Security, Wireless and VoIP) with regional requirements, according to the Global and Regional guidelines
- Developing and documentation of operation procedures/user manuals regarding network infrastructure or projects
- Plan, manage and deliver infrastructure related network projects
- Strictly follow group’s change management process.
- Analyze and validate existing systems, and create standards to govern technical procedures and designs
- Perform regular performance analysis, monitoring and provide capacity planning
- Budget planning for all Kering brands and vendor monthly billing management
- Build and maintain good relationship with different brands and teams
- Able to communicate effectively with business partners and internal teams in English
- Willing to work in non-office hours
- Occasional travel may be required
Who you are
Experience, business and soft skills
- Network (LAN, WAN, VoIP, WAE, WIFI, VPN, Access Point, L2/3 Switch) Hands-on installation experience - Cisco Certification is required
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Strong Written and verbal English skills
- Vendor control / management experience
- Effective project management capabilities
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be well organized and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills with a service orientated approach
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field or equivalent in education and experience
- 8+ years’ solid telecom and network experience in MNCs environment
- Knowledge in Cisco WLC and Cisco Prime / WCS
- Knowledge in Cisco ASA, Fortinet and Checkpoint
- Knowledge in Cisco / Meraki routers and switches
- Knowledge in Network Monitoring System
- Knowledge in Cisco / Polycom IPT and VC
- Knowledge on budget planning and cost control
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems independently and to generate innovative solutions over a large-scale network
- Ability to conduct cost / benefit analysis
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
- Familiar with business operations in the retail industry
- CCNP [Mandatory]
- CISSP, PMP, ITIL [Preferred]
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China