KERING Treasury and Payment Manager China
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
You mission will be the following :
- Ensure appropriate financing of our subsidiaries by actively manage Kering current facilities with banks, adjust them according to brand needs, help brand to apply for internal entrustment or short term loan, renew facility and comfortable letters as necessary, arrange capital injection
- Manage cash surplus and invest them according to Corporate treasury instructions, report to Group
- Provide support for bank guarantee issuance related to custom, leases or other
- Follow new regulations/window guidance of SAFE and PBOC and alert when potentially impacting brand’s transactions
- Manage day-to-day cash operations like bank account opening and payment facility preparation when opening new stores
- Manage bank relationship at strategic level in China in coordination with Corporate treasury and APAC treasury and insurance director.
- Manage Retail & Online payment collection: contractual relationship with PSPs, payment methods and acquirers, support Group RFI / RFP, local project support including negotiate credit card collection charge rate, liaise with Group Payment manager, Kering Technology and Brands. KPI’s monitoring.
- Support the deployment of SAP in China for cash and treasury processes with the support of the Kering Group Treasury SAP manager
In all these tasks, you will ensure a smooth communication and coordination between Corporate and Regional treasury, Financial shared services , houses and Kertech in China and a good connection to the banks. You will be assisted by a team of two analysts from the Share Service Center functionally reporting to you.
Who you are
Previous experience or skills required and interpersonal skills
- At least 10 year experience in Financing and Treasury within an international corporation in China
- Experience in retail industry (including restaurant, hotels, etc. which involves credit card and QR code collections) would be a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders and network with peers
- Experience of managing a team
- Analytical and synthetic skills, curiosity, rigor, reactivity, strong personal involvement, good interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Mainland China