KERING Treasury Supervisor
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, China and thanks to your expertise, dynamism and leadership, you will be in charge to successfully manage retail Treasury services, cash management and payment topics for our activity in China across all brands. The position is located in Shanghai close to the Kering China shared service team.
How you will contribute
- Manage day-to-day retail Treasury services like bank account opening and payment facility preparation when opening new stores
- Lead team members to optimize bank account structure and improve bank account management, well use of banking products to realize most efficient cash management in China
- Monitor China cash pool movements and leverage bank facilities to ensure appropriate financing arrangements in place to support brand needs within Kering group in China
- Assist Senior Treasury Manager to manage the cash surplus and place investments according to Corporate Treasury instructions
- Support projects including Instore Connected Payment and deployment of SAP in China
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or accounting major, CFA, CPA or ACCA preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in Finance and Treasury within an international corporation in China
- Experience in retail or luxury industry will be a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple brands and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China