Synonymous with sheer creativity and colour, Pomellato was founded in 1967 and established in Milan by the heir to a family of goldsmiths, Pino Rabolini. Introducing the prêt-à-porter philosophy into the conservative world of jewellery, Rabolini shaped the brand by giving it a powerful, fashion-oriented identity that soon enabled it to grow and be recognised in the Italian market as well as in the international jewellery panorama.
Expressing its avantgarde and original spirit through sophisticated combinations of coloured stones, special cuts and creative ensembles characterised by impeccably-crafted details, Pomellato has grown to embody a modern, unconventional beauty with a truly iconic style.
Pomellato has always been a trendsetter in the sector of communication, with innovative campaigns by famous photographers such as Helmut Newton, Gian Paolo Barbieri, Michel Comte, Paolo Roversi, Javier Vallhonrat, Sølve Sundsbø and Jean-Baptiste Mondino.
The 2018 Pomellato campaign, has Chiara Ferragni as our brand Ambassador. The choice of a strong feminine entrepreneurial personality reflects the brand’s will to communicate its values and ideals through a highly accomplished and charismatic image.
Pomellato has always given a role of fundamental importance to the artisan manufacture of its creations, employing highly qualified and greatly experienced artisans. Today, the headquarters in Milan host over 100 goldsmiths who craft every Pomellato jewel with great concentration and inspiration.
Pomellato has come to embody Italian craftsmanship at its purest combined with the profound knowledge of the most valued goldsmith techniques through a unique and distinctive spirit.
A timeless art where quality meets a unique vision of luxury. A balance between the past and the future, tradition and innovation, rigor and experimentation with a sensual and often daring touch. Simply, different from the rest.
How you will contribute
- Monitor the financial performance of Apac region
- Prepare monthly regional analysis of sales and profitability vs budget and vs previous year for management
- Prepare regional budget and forecast
- Coordinate and liaise with local finance shared services centers of 4 countries
- for monthly closing and budgeting processes
- for other financial matters (bank powers, credit cards)
- Be a business partner for Apac general manager on financial related topics
- Supervise the roll out of internal control procedures in each country
- Ad hoc analysis
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 5-8 years of experience, possibly exposure to retail industry
- Excellent knowledge of processes within finance functions
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good knowledge of ERP applications and related processes
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, organized and rigorous
- Good problem solving skills, able to work independently