QEELIN Product Development Assistant
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Directly report to Head of Product Development, responsible for all the administration support to the product team.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the product team: internal photos, issue PO for samples, process good receipt, invoice exchange with Accounting, etc
- Keep records of activities engaged in distributing and returning materials between partners/suppliers including stock transfer process in the company ERP
- Handle ongoing ERP maintenance related to products development: Item Master data, warehouse maintenance, sample transfer, etc.
- Coordinate with suppliers to obtain up-to-date information in updating our library (technical drawings, 3D files, stone mapping), ensure record & classification based on product line architecture
- Maintain inventory accuracy within the department
- Coordinate work orders to ensure meeting deadlines and manager expectations
- Ad hoc project assigned by Management
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree holder in any discipline
- With 2 years of working experience in project management, gain from Jewelry / Luxury company or with Jewelry knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Typing
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Able to work with design software (basic knowledge) is a plus
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR