QEELIN Sales Associate
Qeelin - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
Directly reporting to the Store Manager, this person will strive to deliver good sales performance through exceptional standard of luxury excellence, develop new loyal customers and retain existing customers.
How you will contribute
- Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
- Deliver luxury and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
- Support boutique operation and ensure all aspects at top quality
- Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock takes
Who you are
- F.5 or above
- Prior experience in luxury retail or premium jewelry and watches brands is preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Enthusiastic team player, friendly personality with can-do attitude
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
Why work with us?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR