SAINT LAURENT Department Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will support the Store Director and Assistant Store Director and lead to coordinate the store sales team to meet and exceed all sales goals and KPI’s. You will also be responsible for support the promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
- Ensure professional growth and training of the staff with a coaching approach
- Define targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved
- Assist the SD and ASD in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, customer service and operational functions within the store
- Be the training ambassador for all training needs
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 1 to 3 years of successful experience in a managerial retail position
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Concur expense reporting is a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of