SAINT LAURENT HR Business Partner
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
You will work closely with Retail Manager to implement all the HR related strategies, policies and actions, and provide full HR support to the assigned regions.
- Be responsible for the hiring of replacement in all the existing stores. Participate in the new store opening recruitment.
- Be familiar with the talent market of the assigned region by active networking and interacting with target talents.
- Coordinate with C&B function and Kering SSC on the employment cycle to make sure all the process and procedures are completed OTIF.
- Work closely with Retail Manager and Store Management in driving key talent retention and development efforts. Participate and facilitate internal talent assessment/review and development activities.
- Ensure successful on-boarding including orientation and new staff integration with the team
- Ensure quality execution of HR operational activities/projects in the assigned region
- Ensure legal compliance in HR activities in the assigned region.
- Facilitate the annual performance review cycle and make sure all the PA discussions are conducted on Workday.
- Answer questions and give feedbacks to enquiries whenever necessary in timely manner.
- Provide daily Workday support to the assigned retail team.
- Organize and implement staff engagement activities in the assigned region.
- Work with C&B/ER function and Kering Legal on all the separation cases to ensure full legal compliance with minimal impact on employer branding.
- Other projects/tasks assigned by HR Manager
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years solid HR experience among which min. 3 years of HRBP experience preferably in the retail industry.
- HR full function exposure especially in Recruitment and Employee Relations, good understanding of labor law & regulations
- Mature, professional and service attitude
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Attention to details, efficient
- Very good execution, driving for result and action-oriented
- Good communication skills and coordination skills, team worker
- Good communication skills in Mandarin & English
- Proficient in MS Office functionalities
- Knowledge of HR information systems
- Willing to travel
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China