ALEXANDER MCQUEEN West Coast Visual Merchandising Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a West Coast Visual Merchandising Manager reporting to the Director of Visual Merchandising - Americas. This role will be based in LA.
How you will contribute:
This role will be responsible for supporting the execution and maintenance of global brand standards and visual merchandising guidelines across our retail and wholesale channels on the west coast. Building a strong rapport with field partners, providing direction and training for store managers and retail teams. Manage monthly / bi-weekly VM rotations, store reports process, and field communication. Ensure in-store presentations are executed according to the global directive and in line with regional business initiatives. Support business goals and needs of cross-functional partners, events, and installations.
- Travel between stores to execute guidelines, conduct walkthroughs, manage seasonal + product launches, and provide VM training for store teams. Manage bi-weekly / monthly rotations and any VM initiatives across the fleet. Reinforce visual presentation standards and demonstrate best practices throughout the region.
- Liaise between regional head office and field teams for any VM and corporate communications. Facilitate weekly communication and touch bases with field teams, collect VM photos remotely as needed and provide feedback and ensure execution of direction.
- Manage VM reports process, uploading photos, and compiling reports for the region.
- Manage VM prop inventory and maintenance, oversee storage, organization, and upkeep.
- Support new store openings, special events setups, and VM installations.
Who you are:
A proactive thinker with the ability to problem-solve and act independently with a sense of urgency, with strong visual merchandising skills and aesthetic sensibility. Flexible, with the ability to follow directions and receptive to constructive feedback. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Detail-oriented, meticulous attention to detail with strong time management. Ability to adapt to fast pace reactive environment and frequent change to the needs of the business.
- Travel up to 75% and flexibility and ability to work off hours (overnight & weekends)
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Adobe platforms
- Digital photography skills with a good sense of composition
- 5-7 years or equivalent work experience in multi-store capacity
- Creative Experience: styling, merchandising (all product categories)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary Range: $110,000 – $120,000 annually
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America