BALENCIAGA Cashier | Woodbury Outlets
Balenciaga - Regular
CENTRAL VALLEY - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- CASH HANDLING
- Ensure all cash handlings and POS operations are timely and thoroughly applied
- Manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently
- Constantly tidy checkout area
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Keep track of all cash and credit transactions and report to Accounting team any discrepancies or concerns
- Manage client data collection
- Ensure consistency between Balenciaga and Department Stores cash reports and look for discrepancies (where applicable)
- Supervise application of discount policy
- Ensure seamless execution of client journey with specific focus on data collection (CRM) and transaction related moments (conclusion of the sale, farewell)
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- Work well in a team and actively support and assist colleagues
- Provide high quality relevant feedback and requested report to the management
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or several years of experience as a cashier / sales associate / administrative assistant / operations associate within a retail environment or similar
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion industry and high level of personal performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Woodbury Commons team as a Cashier who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America