BALENCIAGA Stock Assistant | Cabazon
Balenciaga - Regular
CABAZON - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Ensure goods are received accurately, client’s purchases are shipping out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processed correctly in a timely manner.
- Partner with Stock Associate to ensure successful maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary to run an efficient business).
- Ensure that stock is always organized and accessible.
- Check in new merchandise accurately and organize back stock to accommodate sales associate.
INVENTORY CONTROL & SUPPORT
- Ensure correct store inventory levels by partnering with Management and Sales Team through by performing weekly cycle counts.
- Participate in scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Support the sales floor (i.e. merchandise go-backs and presentation)
STORE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Complete daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside of store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation, and maintenance of store property.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably within a luxury company
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Previous knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be advantageous
- Ability to react quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- A good communicator with the ability to interact regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Ability to lift and move bulk merchandise
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, BALENCIAGA includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base hourly range is $18.00 USD to $20.00 USD.
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Cabazon team as a Stock Assistant who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America