BALENCIAGA Store Manager | Toronto Premium Outlets
Balenciaga - Regular
Manhasset - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Ensures achievement of sales goals by constantly following up, defining and initiating action plans to reach targets, monitoring/maintaining stock levels (of key products especially) in partnership with corporate buying team.
- Opening and closing of the store.
- Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management.
- Establish and implement action plans, in agreement with corporate and direct supervisor, to develop sales for each product category and client segment.
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives, in particular by giving personal attention to top clients and implementing activities and strategic projects (like local store charity events, etc.)
- Maintain great interpersonal skills to ensure clear, effective communication with all departments, stores, colleagues and staff.
- Manage customer feedback appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Oversee the implementation and development of CRM initiatives.
- Support/follow/implement/enforce store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary.
- Maintain a cost conscious approach when suggesting initiatives, reviewing bills and making expense decisions. Protect the bottom line of the company and its sales.
- Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally.
- Ensures HR processed are executed in cooperation with the Human Resources department.
- Responsible for training and development of the staff; provide monthly one on one sessions with staff.
- Work in and promote a team oriented environment that will foster growth.
- Display strong leadership skills by leading by example.
- Exhibit a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Guide the team to be results-driven and provide constant coaching to all members.
- Encourage transparency and open communication.
- Implement and review store policies and procedures on a regular basis and ensure staff adheres to them.
- Provide training to new hires along with continuous and specialized training, as needed, to support staff.
- Manage and maintain current programs for optimal sales performance practices, including training books, communication binders, bulletin boards, holds and damages, schedules and backroom organization.
- Hold morning informational, motivational, meetings in partnership with management team.
- Enforce Company’s expectations and image standards on physical presentation of all employees: cleanliness, uniform condition/maintenance, hair/make-up/jewelry requirements, etc.
- Identify valuable employees for future growth opportunities within the store or the organization.
Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management
- Supervise logistics and stock management, partnering with Assistant Store Manager, for the following tasks:
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with the Stock Associate / Operations Manager / Sales Team through sound operation execution.
- Prepare, implement, and execute scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Cash Registers & Safe: Ensure that the registers and safe are functioning properly and enforce back of house standards for cash/change accuracy along with timely bank deposits.
- Oversee shipping / receiving department; ensure goods are received and place on floor quickly and accurately, clients’ purchased are shipping out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processed correctly in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the monthly Store Reconciliation and Negative On-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time, in partnership with Store Operations / Stock Associate / Loss Prevention.
- Secure all PCI, personal credit information of clients in the store safe.
- Enforce implementation of visual display and merchandising according to company’s standards.
- Review Display Portal regularly to familiarize yourself with the visual displays of Balenciaga stores around the globe.
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store. Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed.
Store Maintenance Management
- Ensure maintenance is carried out along with the intervention of the responsible corporate structures when necessary.
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside the store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
- Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning as needed.
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are always on hand.
- Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or proven success as internal/external Store Manager.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive results.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for fashion industry.
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level or personal performance.
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering interning mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America