BOUCHERON Americas Marketing & Communication Director M/F
Boucheron - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Boucheron has successfully started its relaunch in 2017 with a strong geographical development on historical markets (Europe, Japan, Middle East) while developing new major territories in China & Korea.
Starting in 2023, Boucheron will write another page of its history with the conquest of the American market. First step of this plan will be the creation of a solid management duo starting with a President of Boucheron Americas and a Marcom Director, in charge of :
“Making Boucheron the most stylish & cutting-edge french High Jewelry Maison in the American market “
In term of geographical scope, it will start with US & Canada, while the rest of Americas geographies will be explored at a later stage.
- Design a strategy of branding in the Americas declined from the worldwide strategy to position Boucheron as the Most Stylish & Cutting-Edge french High Jewelry Maison in the American Market.
- Execute the strategy and properly spend budgeted attributed to our extension to reach important level of sales within 5 years. Create a culture of ROI within our team.
- Use your strong network to develop both awareness and desirability of the brand in the US market. Set up a strategy of PR & Influence in the market.
- Build an ecosystem of agency and manage them in the interest of the Maison.
- Lead product marketing strategy and merchandising in the American market in line with the global international marketing department in Paris.
- Build a proper team, step by step, to reach this ambition, with 4 main areas of expertise : Media & Digital, Pr & Influence, Event and Product marketing.
- Expert in branding you will be able to set up a unique position for the brand in the highly competitive American market.
- Starting from almost 0, with a strong support of the Maison in Paris, an exceptional DNA and a very clear brandplatform, you will make our dream come true in the US.
- Having strong connections with press, celebrities and agents, you will develop the awareness and desirability of the Maison among Key Opinion Leaders.
- Ambassador of Boucheron you will find any possible opportunities to make our maison shine in the US market.
- Having a start up experience in a 165 years old Maison of place Vendome is an exciting new challenge for you. An adventure that can be offered only once in your lifetime.
Report to BOUCHERON AMERICAS PRESIDENT
FUNCTIONNAL REPORT TO INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR AND INTERNATIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR IN PARIS
Based in NY Offices.
Starting Date: Q2 2023
“Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.”
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America