GUCCI Lead Client Advisor - Holt Renfrew Vancouver
Gucci - Regular
VANCOUVER - Canada
As a Gucci Lead Client Advisor, you will assist the Store Director and Team Manager in the driving of sales results, training and supervision of Client Advisors, merchandise management and daily store operations.
You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As a Lead Client Advisor, you will be a role model and represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers within the marketplace.
- Provide supervision and guidance to Client Advisors on the selling floor to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude, driving sales as a client advisor leader;
- Partner with the Team Manager to support real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals;
- Assist in the development and growth within your team;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for Client Advisors and facilitate training in collaboration with store management, ensuring brand initiatives are clearly understood.
- Act as a role model by providing an exceptional client service experience by greeting, listening, and assisting clients to exceed their shopping needs;
- Demonstrates an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage;
- Attract new clients by being a Brand Ambassador through networking within the community;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Floor leadership duties; opening/closing the store, organizing coverage for the floor when associates are at lunch/taking a break;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Support the daily operations of the store when management is not present;
- First point of contact should a difficult client issue arise.
- Sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
- Full time
- North America