KERING BI Techno-Functional Analyst
Kering - Regular
SECAUCUS - United States of America
This position has functional expertise as a business analyst in retail fashion or Consumer Product Goods applications, with the potential to grow in the BI technical area. Background on business Intelligence (BI) tools is a must, with MicroStrategy or Tableau preferred, and SAP BW and Business Objects a plus. Knowledge of SQL, Oracle DB and SAP ecosystems is a plus. While BI is the primary focus, additional CRM experience is desirable. This role will support all AMERICAS region (US, Canada, LATAM).
- Both BI and CRM application landscape are mostly global centralized solutions in Europe. The position is key in understanding, formalizing and negotiating regional requirements in global applications.
- The role will serve as a regional point of contact on demand management, project delivery and solution support.
- Strong experience in global retail luxury companies is preferred including multi-brand and multi-country business setting.
How you will contribute
- Support the overall regional BI application landscape
- CRM as secondary focus
- Strong interaction with central team to properly address the regional specifics against the global template. Serves as the regional voice of the customer
- Partner with central team on global/regional service roadmap, change management process, solution design process, incident management, strategic vision, and strategic plans for services
- Assist in collection, formalization, qualification and prioritization of business requirements at the regional level. Support convergence of the requirements cross brands and countries.
- Assist HQ in global project delivery. Stimulate brand commitment and sponsorship. Support QA, UAT, training and rollout activities.
- Informed about ongoing projects impacting the region. Help to identify potential impacts.
- Participate in local projects as they arise.
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of BI solutions and an understanding of relevant system integration flows.
- Document and maintain a clear understanding of the business processes at regional level with specificities across brands and countries.
- Collaborate with other teams in the demand and change management processes.
- Act as the escalation point for day-to-day issues to liaise with local support services and central teams for resolution and support process improvement.
- Serve as a preferred resource to deliver local training to IT teams, L1 support and business trainers (train the trainer approach).
Who you are
- Minimum 8 years of business analyst experience in IT applications, with at least 5 years in BI applications
- Mandatory knowledge on at least one front end BI tools, MicroStrategy or Business Objects is preferred
- SAP BW experience is a plus
- Strong experience in global retail luxury environment is preferred
- Strong understanding of PMI, Agile, Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent listening, critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills
- Committed, autonomous, organized, transparent, result-oriented
- Team- and customer-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America