KERING End User Workplace Engineer
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Kering Technologies AMER – End User Workplace Engineer
Job Family: Kering Technologies
Job Title: End User Workplace Engineer
Location: Wayne, NJ
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. Through our philosophy of creative risk-taking we are building a passionate and responsible luxury group that strives to be a force for positive change. We give our diverse and dynamic workforce the tools and opportunities to flourish and bring our bold vision to life.
We are currently seeking an End User Workplace Engineer to support the Technical Solutions team AMER Region as part of our Operations and Infrastructure AMER Kering team based in Wayne, NJ Location.
As part of the Technical Solutions team, you will play a key role in supporting and maintaining to the highest standards the “End User Workplace” environments of Kering and its Houses.
Working in an international environment, you will keep one step ahead of the technology curve, identifying change needs and share best practice to streamline business processes.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a Workplace Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining the End User environments of the Kering scope to the standards of Kering Technologies. Using deployment tools, you will ensure the proper level of versioning and patching of our environments. You will propose and test improvement plans and coordinate with the Global team for roll-out of various projects.
As a MS Office 365 Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Office 365 platform of the AMER region. You will be the AMER Subject Matter Expect of Office 365 applications and will coordinate directly with the Global team for any change, roll-out and improvement plans.
You will support the Service Desk as a L3 Engineer on related topics, and will, occasionally, coordinate directly with end-users to perform analysis and troubleshooting. At times, you will also be providing direct “white-glove”/VIP support to executives, so a sense of urgency and professionalism when dealing with executives is required.
This is a cross-functional role that requires to coordinate various actions with multiple teams located Worldwide. This is also a position that is expected to grow in responsibilities, including acting as product owner and/or subject matter expert for specific technology(s). As such, you will be expected to evolve and expand in your technical expertise. Given the position, you may have access to sensitive information, a high level of confidentiality is expected. Also, professionalism, technical leadership and autonomy are key for success.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory (GPO deployment, …)
- Manage Azure AD
- Run deployments with Microsoft SCCM (cybersecurity corrective actions, applications’ deployment,…)
- Development of scripts for automation
- Packaging of applications
- Provide expertise on MS Windows Environments (from W7 to W11)
- Manage Tickets/Incidents with Service Now
- Manage as an administrator the full suite Office 365
- Particularly with Teams, Outlook and email management
- Provide expertise on MS Office computer clients (full suite)
- Manage the AV Conferencing Solutions setup, maintenance and RUN in Teams with other vendors (Poly…)
- Troubleshoot various incidents related to Workplace requiring high level of technical expertise
WHO YOU ARE
Relevant experience/skills needed
- +10y of experience as an IT Workplace Engineer
- Expertise in MS Workplace (Windows W7->W11)
- Expertise with MS Active Directory, Azure AD and SCCM
- Expertise as an administrator of MS Office 365 Full suite
- Knowledge of Audio Video conferencing systems, especially the interconnection with Teams (room creation, monitoring…)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED
- BA degree in IT required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience required as a Workplace Engineer
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change, make decisions (confidence in decisions without levels of approval)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of a geographically dispersed team and end user organization
QUALIFICATIONS HIGHLY DESIRABLE (NOT REQUIRED)
- Knowledge of I-devices mobile fleet management with Airwatch
- Knowledge of AV Systems setup (Poly)
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America