KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador LINDBERG (Northern California)
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Brand Ambassador for our LINDBERG Brand in Northern California, who will report to the LINDBERG US Sales Manager as part of our US Optical Sales team.
How you will contribute
- Being the face of LINDBERG in your assigned US territory
- Deliver Net Sales Targets in your assigned territory
- Build the appropriate door distribution in a qualitative manner
- Develop strong relationships with customers built on a long term partnership view to maximize sell through
- Synergize with the Kering Eyewear Sales team to achieve a balanced brand sales portfolio
- Present and maximize the sell in sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses.
- Work with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs
- Provide in store training to maximize sales, passing on your product knowledge to the customers
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the upper managers.
- Cooperating with the Kering Eyewear team in the US as well as LINDBERG in Aarhus, Denmark
- Attending sales events.
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among wholesale customers.
- Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
- Available to travel up to 80% of time to visit clients
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
LINDBERG is a pioneer when it comes to titanium eyewear, and innovation is one of our core strengths. We are passionate about everything we do, and strive for top quality in every aspect, which can be felt throughout the company. We believe that the best results are achieved through thorough training and cooperation.
Our products are widely acknowledged internationally which is why LINDBERG, in 2021, became part of Kering Eyewear - the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear. We hope you would like to join us on this journey taking LINDBERG to the next level.
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
The expected salary range for this position is $80,000 – $150,000 (plus discretionary quarterly bonus).
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America