KERING EYEWEAR Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant who will report to Head of North America as part based out in Bridgewater New Jersey office
This role involves providing administrative support to the CEO of North America and other Senior Leaders in the North America Region. This role will also act as Office Coordinator for Bridgewater Office. Candidates must be experienced, independent, professional, and flexible, have exceptional communication skills, and possess the ability to independently manage multiple tasks efficiently. Duties will include coordinating meetings and travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, maintaining supplies, submitting expenses, assisting with various reports and projects.
How you will contribute
- Provides diversified administrative support to the Head of North America
- Maintain strong relationships with all members of the North America Management Team and collaborate closely with other local and global colleagues
- Manage and maintain calendar
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements; Book travel, hotels, car service and create detailed itineraries
- Process monthly expense reports
- Provide the needed administrative support to ensure effective and efficient meetings. Prepare agendas and issue meeting minutes when required. Gather and organize meeting materials in advance. Reserve conference rooms and work with Office Services for room-setups, audio-visual needs, security, transporting of materials, catering, etc.
- Develop, maintain, organize data analysis and edit high level, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. Handle independent projects and other duties as assigned
- Prepare and organize itineraries for incoming visitors. Provide temporary administrative support when needed to visiting executives. Receive external visitors and ensure they are properly escorted at all times
- Manage guests/visitors
- Answer phones
- Maintain Bridgewater Office to top standards at all time
- Supply management
- Vendor management (catering, floral, cleaning service, building management)
- Representative of the Kering brand at all time, demonstrating professionalism. Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years in a corporate environment providing administrative support at an executive or senior executive level
- Ability and ease communicating and liaising with executives and leaders as well as a diverse employee population
- Must be able to handle matters of a confidential nature with the utmost professionalism and discretion
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Advanced PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook
- Excellent time management and follow-through skills with respect to detail
- Ability to be proactive, follow directions, make decisions, problem-solve, and adapt to change
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload
- Proficiency in English language required
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Team player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America