KERING EYEWEAR - Showroom and Office Coordinator
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Miami - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Showroom and Office Coordinator who will report to the Head of LATAM Emerging Markets based out of the Miami office.
The Showroom and Office Coordinator is responsible for managing the Miami Showroom and provide diversified administrative support to the Head of LATAM. Responsibilities include daily open and close of the showroom, maintaining reception of all guests, coordinating sample management in conjunction with the Sales Support team and other cross-functional teams (Sales and Marketing teams), managing external vendors as needed (i.e., cleaning service, mail service, deliveries/packages, building management etc.). The Showroom and Office Coordinator is also responsible for executing initiatives to support hosting customer meetings, corporate and sales events and other general meetings as directed.
How you will contribute
- Provides diversified administrative support to the Head of LATAM and the office colleagues in general.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements; Book travel, hotels, car service and create detailed itineraries
- Process monthly expense reports
- Provide the needed administrative support to ensure effective and efficient meetings. Prepare agendas and issue meeting minutes when required. Gather and organize meeting materials in advance. Reserve conference rooms and work with Office Services for room-setups, audio-visual needs, security, transporting of materials, catering, etc.
- Daily open and close of the showroom
- Reception – of all guests/visitors by managing reception desk
- Answer all showroom-related and office-related communication including phone calls, emails, messages, etc.
- Assist Sales Leaders and Marketing Leaders with sales events, campaigns and customer meetings
- Maintain Miami samples in coordination with Sales Support:
- Logging all loaned samples and facilitating the return
- Sending samples out for advertisements
- Sending samples out for events (Trunk shows/sales events)
- Sample management for market weeks (5 times a year)
- Packing samples for accounts (meetings and events)
- Communicating with sample team
- Cleaning all samples
- Maintain showroom and office high standards at all times
- Manage office and Showroom vendors: cleaning service, building management, catering, floral, etc
- Coordinate services for events and organize itineraries for incoming visitors, such as accommodation and transportation, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Representative of the Kering brand at all times demonstrating professionalism. Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business
Who you are
- 2 yrs of experience in Showroom and office management experience.
- Experience in luxury industry is a plus
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook (Excel, Power Point, Word; Email)
- Highly organized with deep attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Customer oriented
- Extremely organized and Multitasking
- Able to work autonomously; self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload
- Resourceful, focused on problem-solving and achieving results
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a spirit of curiosity and innovation
- Team player, with an ability and willingness to support in other areas of the business as needed
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America